Garlic Health Benefits
Did you know garlic Is Good For Your Liver! Come on down and drink all you want then have a little garlic and clean it right out!
- Garlic has tons of vitamins, minerals, & antioxidents that are good for you. Packed with potassium, iron, calcium, magnesium, manganese, zinc, selenium, beta-carotene, zeaxanthin, and Vitamin C.
- Garlic helps combat heart disease.
- Garlic reduces cholesterol and blood pressure!
- Garlic can clear up skin problems.
- Garlic can combat sickness, including the Common Cold!
- Garlic Contains Antioxidants That May Help Prevent Alzheimer's Disease and Dementia
- Tastes Absolutely Delicious & has very few calories